BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF BUSINESS BRILLIANCE
Unique, accelerated learning courses that enable your early starters to add value immediately cutting out frustration, management time and cost in your business.
They gain a crucial understanding of business, what is expected of them, how to get things done, how to take on responsibility and be of value from day one.
THE SERVICES WE CAN OFFER
Flying Start XP can run bespoke 1 – 5-day courses as part of your graduate/apprenticeship training schemes. It will accelerate their learning so they can add value quickly and will include your values and corporate culture.
CLASSIC COURSE: BOOTCAMP
If you are smaller company and you employ graduates, apprentices and students each year, send your early starters to Flying Start XP and we will train them for you with other early starters. Not only do they learn important business skills and behaviours, they build their first workplace networks.
We can supply you with Flying Start XP graduates, they know how to make a difference and can be proactive from day one.
- Gain 10 core business skills and essential behaviours to be effective at work
- Focus on responsibility and accountability
- Can drive projects and initiatives
- Learn stakeholder management and verbal communication
- Understand how day to day business works
- Understand team management and how they fit in
- Become target and objective focused
- Are taught by highly experienced business people
Business ready and adding value from day one
- Builds graduate and student community into effective business people in one week
- Cuts out frustration from having to teach basics
- Reduces management training time
- Taught in a safe environment so students are confident to stretch themselves
- Cuts costs from induction programme and individual training courses
- Can be included in a retention programme
Brilliant people – quicker!
“We asked Flying Start to deliver a week-long programme which would help our Trainees to understand themselves better and focus their development on becoming effective future managers. Feedback from both managers and Trainees has been remarkable and the positive comments have continued to come in even months later, as the Trainees reflect on their learning and apply it to their projects”.
Gemma Morrison, HR Manager, Berendsen
At Flying Start XP, we run courses for 17 – 30-year-olds to give them the experience, skills and behaviours that are necessary to succeed and grow in business.
Our ‘In Business’ courses are for:
- Graduates who are nearing the end of their programme who want to understand more about their own behaviour in business, how they can make better decisions and how they can influence others when managing projects to get the job done.
- Employees who are looking to build confidence and knowledge whilst understanding team dynamics to help them on their career path
Our courses are interactive, fun and students learn by doing.
Accelerate In: Apprentices Bootcamp (3 day)£899.00 Add to basket
Accelerate In: Graduate Bootcamp (3 – 5 days)£1,450.00 Add to basket
Resilience and Leadership Online ToolsRead more
Accelerate Managers£1,750.00 Add to basket
Colour Profiling – High Performing Teams£1,500.00 Add to basket
Colour Profiling Recruitment£900.00 Add to basket