Foundation Course (1 day)
1 day course
This one-day course is designed to be the first step and bedrock for each student starting their journey towards employability.
Our employability courses are the essential addition to academic qualifications, releasing natural potential to set students firmly on their path to career success.
This one-day course is designed to be the first step and bedrock for each student starting their journey towards employability. To find the right vocation and one they will truly enjoy, they first need to understand who they are, what makes them unique and where they would naturally fit in. Once established they can then focus on the right job role and use their experiences to come across as passionate, genuine and suitable candidates.
At the end of the course, the students will be able to:
- Proactively use their psychometric profile and understand their personal working preferences
- Articulate their individual skills and provide evidence of them
- Examine working sectors and roles within organisations
- Know how to plan for and confirm relevant work experience
- Understand the power of networks and how to start a conversation
- Know how to make a great first impression
- Understand the importance of proactivity
- Amend their social media networks to increase employability
Courses can be run as open courses or for a whole year group. If you are a school or a parent interested in setting your student/s on the right road, please do give us a call.