Accelerate In: Graduate Bootcamp (3 – 5 days)
An intense one-week expert core skills training programme to build business acumen, skills and professional behaviours. Fast.
Our course is 3 – 5 days and covers twelve core skills including communication, stakeholder management, running meetings, project management and negotiation. Where our course is unique is that we teach business behaviours at the same time as the skills. Our students, therefore, adopt a business mindset and make the transition from the academic to business world faster. They learn where they fit in, their business’s expectations of them and how to take on responsibility within a team.
To maximize behaviour change, we use experiential learning techniques so graduates gain ‘experience’ on which they can draw on, back in the workplace. This is supported by our own experiences across business using real-life scenarios to bring our sessions to life.
Overview of the course
- Building business acumen, skills and professional behaviours
- Transition from the academic to business environment
- Up-skill to contribute effectively quicker.
- Understanding themselves and their environment to contribute effectively as a valued team player.
- Understand how to take on more responsibility, building relationships across the business throughout their programme
- Develop leadership/management skills for the future.
The main focus of our courses is to teach 12 key skills essential in business. With tools and techniques developed throughout the week, the graduates will have more confidence to take on responsibility within a project and when working in a team. Alongside these key skills are the behaviours required to become a highly proactive and valuable member of your team. Students will be seen as a safe pair of hands and people will want to work with you.
12 Core Skills
- Decision making
- Project management
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Objective setting
- Verbal briefing
- Team dynamics
- Running meetings / Influencing
Key Learned Behaviours
- Adding Value
- Brand Awareness
- First Impressions
- Perspective Approach
- Personal Development
- Personal Stand out
- Self Awareness
- Team and Leadership
For further information on how we can upskill your graduates through our intense course or view an example agenda please email email@example.com or call on 020 7099 6558