Interviewing with Impact
2.5 hours to 3-hour workshop designed to prepare attendees so they can step confidently into their next job interview.
This 2-5 – 3-hour experiential workshop is designed to prepare attendees so they can step confidently into their next job interview. They will leave the course with the advantage of having learnt and practiced effective interview preparation tools and techniques enabling them to stand out and build on their own natural ability.
At the end of the course, the students will be able to:
- Prepare themselves effectively for interview
- Analyse a job description
- Research the interviewers, the role and the organisation
- Create a great first impression
- Articulate their unique skills and abilities by providing engaging evidence
- Handle difficult questions and ask great questions of the interviewer
Courses can be run as open courses or for a whole year group. If you are a school or a parent interested in giving your child greater confidence when preparing for an interview, please do give us a call.