DYNAMIC BUSINESS COURSES TAILORED FOR YOUNG ADULTS TO THRIVE IN THE WORLD OF BUSINESS
To start a career, stand out and succeed you need to be work ready from day one. Invest in your future.
Download our Top 10 Interview Tips
“Employers want to see the ‘fire’ burning in a candidate and the drive that will make them a success. Graduates shouldn’t expect to have things handed to them on a plate“
THE FOUR KEY AREAS OF THE COURSE
- Psychometric profiling
- Discover your working style and how it impacts on others
- How you work best, how to relate to others
- What you have to offer and how to add value
- Your and corporate values
- What a business is and how decisions are made
- How business is conducted and how to get things done
- Networking and how people relate to each other
- Appraisals and salary increases
- Team leadership
- Objective setting
- Project management
- Running effective meetings
- The art of verbal briefing
- Brilliant presentations
- Budget management
- The art of negotiating
- Pitching for business
- Understand the interview process
- Interview skills and techniques
- CV guidance
- Connecting to businesses
At Flying Start XP, we run courses for 17 – 30-year-olds to give them the experience, skills and behaviours that are necessary to succeed in business.
Our courses are for;
- Students, graduates and apprentices who want to get ahead, whether first interviews or in the early stages of their career.
- Students who are looking to build confidence, self-awareness and knowledge to help them on their career path
Our courses are interactive, fun and students learn by doing.